Sorry, we currently do not carry this product.
(me tax' a lone)
Before taking metaxalone,
- tell your doctor and pharmacist if you are allergic to metaxalone or any other drugs.
- tell your doctor and pharmacist what prescription and nonprescription medications you are taking, especially medications for seizures, allergies, colds, or coughs; pain medications; sedatives; tranquilizers; and vitamins.
- tell your doctor if you have or have ever had kidney disease, liver disease, seizures, or a blood disorder.
- tell your doctor if you are pregnant, plan to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding. If you become pregnant while taking metaxalone, call your doctor immediately.
- you should know that this drug may make you drowsy. Do not drive a car or operate machinery until you know how metaxalone affects you.
- remember that alcohol can add to the drowsiness caused by this drug.
- upset stomach
- severe skin rash
- difficulty breathing
- yellowing of the skin or eyes
- unusual bruising or bleeding
- unusual tiredness or weakness