(℞) Prescription required. May be split. Product of Canada. Shipped from Canada.
(℞) Prescription required. Can not be split. Product of UK/EU. Shipped from United Kingdom.
To comply with Canadian International Pharmacy Association regulations you are permitted to order a 3-month supply or the closest package size available based on your personal prescription. read more
(meth oh kar' ba mole)
Before taking methocarbamol,
- tell your doctor and pharmacist if you are allergic to methocarbamol, any other medications or any of the ingredients in methocarbamol tablets. Ask your doctor or pharmacist for a list of the ingredients.
- tell your doctor and pharmacist what prescription and nonprescription medications, vitamins, nutritional supplements, and herbal products you are taking or plan to take. Be sure to mention any of the following: medications for seizures, depression, colds, or coughs; sedatives; and tranquilizers.
- tell your doctor if you are pregnant, plan to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding. If you become pregnant while taking methocarbamol, call your doctor.
- talk to your doctor about the risks and benefits of taking methocarbamol if you are 65 years of age or older. Older adults should not usually take methocarbamol because it is not as safe or as effective as other medications that can be used to treat the same condition.
- you should know that this medication may make you drowsy. Do not drive a car or operate machinery until you know how methocarbamol affects you.
- talk to your doctor about the safe use of alcohol during your treatment with this medication. Alcohol can make the side effects of methocarbamol worse.
- upset stomach
- blurred vision
- black, blue, or green discoloration of urine