We have been experiencing intermittent connection problems with our phone lines due to widespread increased demand on phone networks related to COVID-19.
You may still place orders on our website. We're sorry for any inconvenience.
(℞) Prescription required. May be split. Product of UK/EU. Shipped from United Kingdom. Lozol is also marketed internationally under the name Natrilix.
Generic equivalents for Lozol... What are generics?
(℞) Prescription required. Can not be split. Product of Canada. Shipped from Canada.
(℞) Prescription required. Can not be split. Product of UK/EU. Shipped from United Kingdom.
To comply with Canadian International Pharmacy Association regulations you are permitted to order a 3-month supply or the closest package size available based on your personal prescription. read more
(in dap' a mide)
Before taking indapamide,
- tell your doctor and pharmacist if you are allergic to indapamide, sulfa drugs, or any other drugs.
- tell your doctor and pharmacist what prescription and nonprescription medications you are taking, especially other medications for high blood pressure, corticosteroids (e.g., prednisone), digoxin (Lanoxin), indomethacin (Indocin), lithium (Eskalith, Lithobid), probenecid (Benemid), and vitamins.
- tell your doctor if you have or have ever had heart rhythm problems, diabetes, gout, or kidney, liver, thyroid, or parathyroid disease.
- tell your doctor if you are pregnant, plan to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding. Do not breast-feed while taking this medicine. If you become pregnant while taking indapamide, call your doctor.
- if you are having surgery, including dental surgery, tell the doctor or dentist that you are taking indapamide.
- you should know that this drug may make you drowsy. Do not drive a car or operate machinery until you know how this drug affects you.
- remember that alcohol can add to the drowsiness caused by this drug.
- muscle cramps
- upset stomach
- stomach cramps
- decreased sexual ability
- blurred vision
- rapid, excessive weight loss
- severe skin rash with itching
- difficulty breathing or swallowing