(℞) Prescription required. Can not be split. Product of UK/EU. Shipped from United Kingdom.
Lioresal D.S. (℞)
(℞) Prescription required. May be split. Product of Canada. Shipped from Canada. Lioresal is also marketed internationally under the name Lioresal D.S..
Generic equivalents for Lioresal... What are generics?
(℞) Prescription required. May be split. Product of UK/EU. Shipped from United Kingdom.
(℞) Prescription required. May be split. Product of Canada. Shipped from Canada.
To comply with Canadian International Pharmacy Association regulations you are permitted to order a 3-month supply or the closest package size available based on your personal prescription. read more
(bak' loe fen)
Before taking baclofen,
- tell your doctor and pharmacist if you are allergic to baclofen, any other medications, or any of the ingredients in baclofen tablets and oral solution. Ask your pharmacist for a list of the ingredients.
- tell your doctor and pharmacist what other prescription and nonprescription medications, vitamins, nutritional supplements, and herbal products you are taking or plan to take. Be sure to mention any of the following: antidepressants, medications for anxiety, medications for mental illness, medications for seizures, sedatives, sleeping pills, or tranquilizers. Your doctor may need to change the doses of your medications or monitor you carefully for side effects.
- tell your doctor if you have or have ever had epilepsy, a stroke, a rheumatic disease, cerebral palsy, Parkinson's disease, a psychiatric condition such as schizophrenia or a confusional state, or kidney disease.
- tell your doctor if you are pregnant, plan to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding. If you become pregnant while taking baclofen, call your doctor immediately.
- you should know that baclofen may make you drowsy. Do not drive a car or operate machinery until you know how this medication affects you.
- ask your doctor about the safe use of alcoholic beverages while you are taking baclofen. Alcohol can make the side effects from baclofen worse.
- difficulty falling asleep or staying asleep
- frequent urination
- seeing things or hearing voices that do not exist