(℞) Prescription required. Can not be split. Product of UK/EU. Shipped from United Kingdom.
Lioresal D.S. (℞)
(℞) Prescription required. May be split. Product of Canada. Shipped from Canada. Lioresal is also marketed internationally under the name Lioresal D.S..
Generic equivalents for Lioresal... What are generics?
(℞) Prescription required. May be split. Product of UK/EU. Shipped from United Kingdom.
(℞) Prescription required. May be split. Product of Canada. Shipped from Canada.
To comply with Canadian International Pharmacy Association regulations you are permitted to order a 3-month supply or the closest package size available based on your personal prescription. read more
(bak' loe fen)
Before taking baclofen,
- tell your doctor and pharmacist if you are allergic to baclofen or any other drugs.
- tell your doctor and pharmacist what prescription and nonprescription medications you are taking, especially muscle relaxants, sleeping pills, tranquilizers, and vitamins.
- tell your doctor if you have or have ever had kidney disease, epilepsy, ulcers, a stroke, a rheumatic disease, cerebral palsy, Parkinson's disease, or a psychiatric condition.
- tell your doctor if you are pregnant, plan to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding. If you become pregnant while taking baclofen, call your doctor immediately.
- you should know that this drug may make you drowsy. Do not drive a car or operate machinery until you know how baclofen affects you.
- remember that alcohol can add to the drowsiness caused by this drug.
- upset stomach
- difficulty breathing