We have been experiencing intermittent connection problems with our phone lines due to widespread increased demand on phone networks related to COVID-19.
You may still place orders on our website. We're sorry for any inconvenience.
(℞) Prescription required. May be split. Product of New Zealand. Shipped from New Zealand.
Generic equivalents for Hygroton... What are generics?
(℞) Prescription required. May be split. Product of Canada. Shipped from Canada.
To comply with Canadian International Pharmacy Association regulations you are permitted to order a 3-month supply or the closest package size available based on your personal prescription. read more
(klor thal' i done)
Before taking chlorthalidone,
- tell your doctor and pharmacist if you are allergic to chlorthalidone, sulfa drugs, or any other drugs.
- tell your doctor and pharmacist what prescription and nonprescription medications you are taking, especially other medicines for high blood pressure, anti-inflammatory medications such as ibuprofen (Motrin, Nuprin) or naproxen (Aleve), corticosteroids (e.g., prednisone), lithium (Eskalith, Lithobid), medications for diabetes, probenecid (Benemid), and vitamins. If you also are taking cholestyramine or colestipol, take it at least 1 hour after chlorthalidone.
- tell your doctor if you have or have ever had diabetes, gout, or kidney, liver, thyroid, or parathyroid disease.
- tell your doctor if you are pregnant, plan to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding. If you become pregnant while taking chlorthalidone, call your doctor immediately.
- if you are having surgery, including dental surgery, tell the doctor or dentist that you are taking chlorthalidone.
- you should know that this drug may make you drowsy. Do not drive a car or operate machinery until you know how this drug affects you.
- remember that alcohol can add to the drowsiness caused by this drug.
- plan to avoid unnecessary or prolonged exposure to sunlight and to wear protective clothing, sunglasses, and sunscreen. Chlorthalidone may make your skin sensitive to sunlight.
- muscle weakness
- stomach pain
- upset stomach
- loss of appetite
- hair loss
- sore throat with fever
- unusual bleeding or bruising
- severe skin rash with peeling skin
- difficulty breathing or swallowing