Dipentum (Olsalazine Sodium)
(℞) Prescription required. Can not be split. Product of New Zealand. Shipped from New Zealand.
To comply with Canadian International Pharmacy Association regulations you are permitted to order a 3-month supply or the closest package size available based on your personal prescription. read more
Olsalazine Sodium Information
(ole sal' a zeen)
Before taking olsalazine,
- tell your doctor and pharmacist if you are allergic to olsalazine, aspirin or aspirin-like medicines, or any other drugs.
- tell your doctor and pharmacist what prescription and nonprescription medications you are taking, especially anticoagulants ('blood thinners') such as warfarin (Coumadin) and vitamins.
- tell your doctor if you are pregnant, plan to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding. If you become pregnant while taking osalazine, call your doctor.
- plan to avoid unnecessary or prolonged exposure to the sunlight and to wear protective clothing, sunglasses, and sunscreen. Olsalazine may make your skin sensitive to sunlight.
- stomach upset
- loss of appetite
- blurred vision
- pain in joints
- skin rash
- chest pain
- unusual bleeding or bruising