We have been experiencing intermittent connection problems with our phone lines due to widespread increased demand on phone networks related to COVID-19.
You may still place orders on our website. We're sorry for any inconvenience.
Ciprodex (Ciprofloxacin Hydrochloride / Dexamethasone)
(℞) Prescription required. Product of Canada. Shipped from Canada.
To comply with Canadian International Pharmacy Association regulations you are permitted to order a 3-month supply or the closest package size available based on your personal prescription. read more
Ciprofloxacin Hydrochloride / Dexamethasone Information
(sip roe flox' a sin) (dex a meth' a sone)
- Hold the bottle in your hand for one or two minutes to warm the solution.
- Shake the bottle well.
- Lie down with the affected ear upward.
- Place the prescribed number of drops into your ear.
- Be careful not to touch the tip to your ear, fingers, or any other surface.
- For middle ear infections, push the tragus (small flap of cartilage just in front of the ear canal near the face) of the ear inward four times so that the drops will enter the middle ear.
- Remain lying down with the affected ear upward for 60 seconds.
- Repeat steps 1-7 for the opposite ear if necessary.
Before using ciprofloxacin and dexamethasone otic,
- tell your doctor and pharmacist if you are allergic to ciprofloxacin (Cipro), dexamethasone (Decadron), cinoxacin (Cinobac) (not available in the U.S.), enoxacin (Penetrex) (not available in the U.S.), gatifloxacin (Tequin) (not available in the U.S.), gemifloxacin (Factive), levofloxacin (Levaquin), lomefloxacin (Maxaquin), moxifloxacin (Avelox), nalidixic acid (NegGram), norfloxacin (Noroxin), ofloxacin (Floxin), sparfloxacin (Zagam) (not available in the U.S.), trovafloxacin and alatrofloxacin combination (Trovan) (not available in the U.S.), or any other medications.
- tell your doctor and pharmacist what prescription and nonprescription medications, vitamins, nutritional supplements, and herbal products you are taking or plan to take.
- tell your doctor if you are pregnant, plan to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding. If you become pregnant while using ciprofloxacin and dexamethasone otic, call your doctor.
- you should know that you must keep your infected ear(s) clean and dry while using ciprofloxacin and dexamethasone otic. Avoid getting the infected ear(s) wet while bathing, and avoid swimming unless your doctor has told you otherwise.
- ear discomfort, pain, or itching
- swelling of the face, throat, tongue, lips, eyes, hands, feet, ankles, or lower legs
- difficulty swallowing or breathing